Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ok - too quiet

So, I am complaining cause it's too quiet.. lol.. with Rebecca out of town for the week and JT out some nights and Kim working - me and Ashlee have been hanging out and its been pretty quiet for a couple of days.  I did treat Ashlee to a pedicure and dinner - just the two of us and it was GREAT!  I forget to remember how important it is to spend the one on one time w/the kids.  In our busy, crazy life that one on one is important in every dynamic in the house.  We talked and laughed and got candy on the way home and omg her toes are ORANGE!  She loves it and I am so proud of her.  She is at PJHS now and has been for about a month and doing great.  She is growing up so fast, doing good w/her grades and really enjoying the horse lessons.  It was just her and I the other day and she said - so this is what it would be like to be an only child, she kinda liked it. I sit back sometimes and watch how fast they grow up.
Kim went to work tonight (even though she has stuffy nose) and armed w/halls & hand sanitizer!  LOL.. Proud of her, at 15 she knows that people depend on her at work.  Jose compliments her all the time.  Once she can work a little more, she will be running it. LMBO!
I am really enjoying this blog, kinda like having personal girlfriends to chat w/at the convenience of my laptop.  I know that sounds funny but sometimes you just want a girlfriend to listen for just 5 minutes!  And I can tell you blogging this way, no one interrupts you, you don't lose your train of thought or concentration either.. Crazy but I really enjoy this...
I am praying for our blog circle!  God Bless and may we all have a little less drama tomorrow, if not blog about it!
Leanne

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a nice night with Ashlee those are so much fun! I got to enjoy listening to the high school basketball team go into 3 OT on the radio while on the phone with my youngest daughter who just couldn't walk in her college class until she knew what happened. I was at least in the security of my home cheering. She was in the parking lot at college. It was fun reminiscing with her about her high school days cheering. It's funny her brother is a senior and it's hitting her hard, too! Glad you had a good day! I am thankful for the blog, as well. You may want to remind people to subscribe by email so that they get the blogs when you post them. I just thought about it myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - that is too funny that she had to wait to know the ending before she went to class.. it is funny how we worry about our younger siblings once we get past wanting to beat them up. lol

      Leanne

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you two had a great day together. So where did you go for the Pedicure? My Hollie is 11 going on 16. Heck she's nearly as big as me anyway. She's been begging to get a manicure. My nails stay short now since my work is on a keyboard all the time which I prefer so I don't have a need to get mine done, but her nails grow like mine use to, long and hard (gosh that sounded a bit awkward didn't it..ha) so I don't know where to take her. It's hard watching them grow up. My son and I are real close and I was worried about our separation when he went off to college..but he's a sweetie...he calls me nearly every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - we go to AL Nails beside Little Caesar's... They are great! I have to go tonight at get Kim's class ring ordered.. OMG.. I can't believe my baby girl is growing up! I want to push pause! LOL! Have a great day!
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete