Thursday, February 16, 2012

Surprised at the response!

I am so excited about the response I have received from the blog.  Great comments and ideas to work with.  Tell your friends about this.  The more people we have to share our stories with the better this blog will be.  I am praying for our 6 followers of this blog.  Thank you for supporting this crazy thing we call life with teenage drama queens!  Today was a good day - although they are not home yet!  LOL!

On a personal note, we now have a new addition to our family.  A guinea pig named Pablo`.  He will definitely cause some drama but right now he is causing smiles for Ashlee.  She is having a hard time with 13.  I remember that age.  I am going to try to listen more and get to the root of the problems and help her come to a resolution instead of me forcing one on her.

Rebeccah will be going next week to Pensacola.  Her mom is going to be there for a family situation.  She is missing a week of school.  Pray for safe travels, a family situation with Rebeccah's grandfather and me - helping her get caught back up when she returns.  She will have work to do while she is down there, but the craziness will be getting her back and making up the tests and things she couldn't take to Pensacola.

I hope everyone has had a good day so far.  As for me, I have had no drama as of yet today!

Leanne

2 comments:

  1. Today has been good for me my oldest daughter Kaitlin got her acceptance letter from UAB we are so excited. As you know that will be a whole other set of drama's. If I can get her into college and just get my two other girl just through Jr high whew!!!!!! The drama with those two is daily, I have started limiting there FB time and that does seem to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jennifer! But probably true about a whole new set of drama. And will be praying for all your girls! 2 in Jr High is right where I am .. Is there really a difference in Intermediate School and Jr High...??? lol...

    ReplyDelete